Don't step off the path

And another thing I think that the game designers have done masterfully: Pacing.
I get the feeling that this may be lost or forgotten on the long time players. Maybe they get it on the new content but they don't talk about it on The Instance.

I'm in the position of a new creature in an enormous world.
Every time I start to get comfortable there's a whole new layer. Just when I think I'm a badass I get sent on a mission to somewhere new.
And off the road everything is big. Everything is dangerous.
It was a clever trick. I wasn't in any danger. I just had to stay on the path and go from A to B.
But there were demons and monsters and Elder Gods for chrissakes.

Oh and would I stay on the path?
Would I buggery.

I ended up in this cemetary a few times.



0 comments:

Post a Comment