Into the Valley

When I got up in the morning the big patch was done.
And there were only 3 more small ones to go. Aiiieee!

I had almost given up hope (and was planning to head off to work) when I was finally able to get in. 

All of the spare time downloading, as well as the hand-wringing that went along the initial purchase, had given me plenty of time to research what character, race and class I would be.

I've chosen the Horde... because the Alliance seems like a bunch of prissy god-botherers to me. (bring it!)

I wanted to be a Druid because I read that it was a good multi-purpose class - violence, magic & healing - what more could a giant cow hippy need?

Which is to say that those two choices make me a Tauren. Who are like Native American Minotaurs. 

I didn't have much time to actually play but I did manage to complete my first Quest: killing a bunch of Plainstriders (wild ostrich turkey roadrunners) for the tribal pot.

It's a very weird feeling. I've been thinking about this for so long. And I realize how little I knew about how the WoW actually works or what it looks like.
This is going to be fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment