Bloody Tourists

It's probably just the same effect that causes everyone to assume that everyone else is having more sex than them. On the other hand it is possible that I am the actual worst World of Warcraft player in the world.
Somebody has to be.


I don't think it's really that bad. I just get the impression that other people run faster, level more efficiently and generally understand what it is that they're supposed to be doing on a fundamentally different level to me.
Which makes me wander around in areas I'm not supposed to be going to yet just to look at the pretty pictures. Like I say, bloody tourist.

There seem to be a fair few more players lurking around Thousand Needles so maybe I'll settle here for a bit and try to work my way through some stuff systematically.
Meh.
It's a game.
I'll see what I feel like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment